Friday, September 01, 2006

California Dreamin' part 2




I finally have my pictures uploaded from my trip. Since my mom & sisters are not scrapbookers, I know it's a shame, I had to pick my stores wisely. I had been to all of these stores in the past except Table Scrapz. My first stop was to Scrapbook Oasis in Irvine. What a fun store this is. It was previously owned by Lil Davis but now is owned by a wonderful women I had the pleasure of meeting, but for the life of me, I can't remember her name, I want to say Karen, but I'm not sure. She prides herself on having the latest and greatest products on the market and as you can see from their blog, she is able to get great class instructors.

On Friday we headed farther south to San Diego, I had to stop at Ever After in Carlsbed, which is in San Diego County. Since I was there last they have moved to a much LARGER location in the same shopping center, but wow, that is all I can say, it is huge! Great crop area and I got to see some of the class samples that are coming up, no pictures of these, but they were great!

On Sunday we ventured over to Brea to Table Scrapz. When I was there last year they were moving their store so I was not able to go. What a treat this store is as well. Very nice employees and hey, they had Quickutz products 30%, that's always a bonus. I picked up a tab die and the new icings rubons I've been looking at for some time! It was a good shopping day!

Some how I completely forgot to head to Costco and try to get my hands on the Heidi Swapp kit, but, then I decided, I probably have all the product in the kit I would want anyway, so I hope I don't ever see it and realize that I just HAD to HAVE it! That would be so sad!

We hit lots of other shopping spots, but these were the only scrapbook related stops we made. We at Rubios on several occasions so I could get my fish taco fix. Wow, those are the absolute best fish tacos on the market! Thanks for sharing my trip with me!

Raegan

No comments: