Thursday, September 14, 2006

Glitter Dots Embellishments


Okay, how cute are these? I stumbled on them today at Ben Franklin. Yep, they got me, I went in to use my 40% off coupon and managed to come out with four additional items. Yep, they got me. Anyway, back to the dots. These were hidden at the end of an aisle with the Dress It Up buttons and they are so stinkin' cute! I thought they'd be adorable in the center of a blossom. They had all different colors. I settled on yellow to start with. Thought I'd see if I liked them, well, actually ever used them! Then maybe Santa would put some other colors in my stocking or something...hey, there's a good idea! $1.99 stocking stuffer. Anyway, the fall ones were with the other fall Dress It Up buttons and embellies in a more prominent place in the main aisle. You get yellow, red, orange, and brown! 5 of each! They had one package of adorable red and green checked buttons in the shapes of hearts and squares marked down half price so I picked them up too! And, sit down now, I bought a big yellow foam star for 50 cents that I thought would make a great template for patterned paper! They had a neat heart I almost got but passed on, I wasn't sure it was big enough! Tons of other shapes though. Why do they ALWAYS come out with more cute stuff I get sucked into buying? Oh yeah, I did use my coupon on a Sizzix set of four small circles. That should come in handy. That was what I went in for initially. Elizabeth

1 comment:

RaeChelle said...

Those look so cute Elizabeth! I think I need some, but am not going to drive over to IN for them, oh but wait! I will be in IN on Monday when I drop my car off to be serviced, now there's a plan!