Wednesday, August 30, 2006

California Dreamin' part 1


Aw, finally back home from my trip to Southern California! What a great time it was to just hang out with my mom and sister! We shopped and ate and laughed and laughed!!

My highlight of the trip was our visit with Thena Smith (http://thenasmith.blogspot.com/). She is such a joy! We ate at a wonderful little cafe in Coronado over looking the San Diego bay! We laughed so hard! She is hilarous! We talked about her new book that is ready to be released tomorrow, "C is for Christmas". I just finished listening to her on World Talk Radio! She is so wonderful! Oh and here is a picture of her and I, San Diego is behind us! Isn't is beautiful? I have a few more pictures to show, but it will have to wait until later.

Raegan

1 comment:

Thena said...

It was so wonderful to get to visit with you.

Hugs,
Thena