Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Practicing My Elsie Poses





Okay, so the Sunday of Labor Day weekend my mom was down and suggested we take Tim's old Chevy Impala out for a spin and go eat at Sonic's drive in. So, we all pile in, there's PLENTY of room in those old cars, and head over to Sonic. It was a beautiful day and I just happened to bring my camera along. So, we ended up doing this little photo shoot of me pretending to be like Elsie as well as a taking a bunch of pictures of us literally ON the old car.....sometimes the most unexpected photo opportunities turn out to be the best!

3 comments:

RaeChelle said...

You are so darned cute! Love your shots of being Elsie!

Scrapbook Lover's Dream said...

Elsie = Elsie Flannigan, scrapbooking celebrity! She takes lots of "me" photos! Elizabeth

Nancy said...

How cute. Love the pictures and it almost looks like the 70's. :)