Sunday, August 06, 2006

Funny Things That Husbands Say!

Okay, so I'm working away on my paper bag recipe album yesterday and I get to the very last embellishment I want to add....a brass photo turn. I couldn't decide if I should use a brass brad in the center or a colored one so I asked my dh to come in and help me decide! So, I pose my question to him and do you know what he said, and he was so dead serious....he says, "Well, do you have any colored brads?" Do I have any colored brads? Hello! I showed him my two and half clear storage boxes full of tic tac like containers with about 3,000 brads and he just said, "Oh." Then we had to decide whether to use green or red. In case you are wondering, we went with the green and my it looks so nice. Elizabeth

2 comments:

RaeChelle said...

OMGosh! That is too funny! Do you have any buttons? ROTFLMBO!!!!!!

obsessed scrapbooker said...

Oh yeah, I've set on buttons too! Probably hundreds/thousands! ;]Elizabeth