Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Christmas Crop in July?



Yes, that's what we did Saturday! Elizabeth, Mindy & I worked on Christmas' past. I was able to get a few pages done, but I was distracted with all the 2003 pictures I came across! Do these things mulitply over the years? I did discover that I had mostly completed 2004 but have not even touched 2005! I have a lot of work to do prior to taking one Christmas photo for 2006! Which really means, I have to have them all scrapped prior to Thanksgiving, cause this is when we celebrate the holiday with my dh's family.

Oh what fun we had! Elizabeth had a few Christmas decorations up, (ok, she always has them up), we had wonderful snack food and of course the day would not be complete without hours of Christmas music! We had it all, however it was a bit hot outside, LOL

I have the pictures of the decorations, and Elizabeth has the ones of us cropping! We hope everybody will be able to come next time. It just wasn't the same without all of the Design Team being together!

Happy Holidays a few months early!!!

Raegan

No comments: