Sunday, June 18, 2006

Saturday Night Date (Scrapbook Related!)


Yep, that's my dh playing with my pink Heidi Swapp iron Sat night! It was so funny, he called it a Heidi Snapp iron because the W looked like an N! I was working on embelly kit layouts and Tim asked if he could use my little iron to mount some negatives on slide mounts that he had taken with an old camera. It was just the right size for his project and he joined me in my scrapbook room while I worked on my layouts! It was really fun! And then he even fixed me dinner (now, mind you, it was a mini frozen pizza but I can't recall him EVER fixing me dinner because he doesn't cook so I was completely thrilled and all I had to do was come downstairs, sit down and eat!) Elizabeth

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ask Tim to let us know when he plans to cook again--we'll be down for dinner!!! ; )