Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm Swimming in Buttons!!!!!



Check out my major find! All these wonderful, vintage, fancy buttons on their original cards! Made a quick stop at a thrift store yesterday expecting to find nothing and look what was waiting for me!!! I couldn't grab them up fast enough and they are so unique! Striped, glittery, beautiful colors and shapes, lots of character! I usually pull them off their cards but I tossed them all into an old enamel refrigerator drawer, put them on my new vintage rolling cart, and am just going to enjoy looking at them for awhile......

Thought I'd also throw up a picture of another old refrigerator drawer I bought yesterday, it's perfect for my old feedsack fabrics! I love these old drawers! Elizabeth

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

Wow Elizabeth! You have some great finds there, those buttons are really great!

Scrapbook Lover's Dream said...

ELIZABETH! You are the very most sucessful thrift store shopper I've ever known - hands down! Can I come over and touch, pertty please??? :-)

Abby