Saturday, July 01, 2006

LSS Made Me Feel SO Welcome!!!


A little plug for a LSS in St. Louis that I visited Friday a week ago....For Keeps Sake on Lemay Ferry Rd. They were so nice! They recognized me as the obsessed scrapbooker who called them a week before from Indiana to get directions to their store and one of the employees ran over to a wall of travel items and gave me a St. Louis Arch/city die cut (retail value $3.99!!!) as a gift! I've never had a store do that before! Found lots of goodies there, including two things I'd been hunting for...the RED Lil Davis wooden letters and the Daisy D's monogram transparencies! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Even people in St. Louis are recognizing you as obsessed?! Should we do an intervention? ; )

Rosie had bunches of fun scrapbooking with you yesterday.