Saturday, July 08, 2006

July Dream Kit


Okay, so I'm not an awesome photographer and this isn't the way cool 'official' kit picture that ya'll are all used to - but without special backdrops and lighting, this is what you get! I absolutely LOVE this KI Memories 2 sided cardstock! And I think you will all 'freak out' (I just went 80's on ya!) over the embellishment kit that COMPLETELY COORDINATES (that's a HUGE hint)!!!!!!! You seriously have to treat yourself to both kits. You will not be sorry.......but if you don't get both kits in your hot hands, the therapy bill you'll have to pay to get thru the trauma will be horendous. Hey, don't call me complaining either, cause I warned you! heh heh heh

Here is a list of what is included in the DREAM kit:
Bazzill
Pinkini
Fussy
Candlelight
Yukon Gold
Lily Pond
Guacamole
Waterfall
Evening Sky
KI Memories
Blue Slice
Blue Botanical
Blue Urban Linen
Green Slice
Green Bandwith
Green Heredity
Pink Botanical
Pink Geode
Pink Urban Linen
Yellow Tilted
Yellow Geode
Yellow Heredity
Blue Alphablox
Yellow Geometry
Green Essentials
Pink Theory Type

Abby

3 comments:

Kara said...

cute kit!!

obsessed scrapbooker said...

Abby you are so funny!

Elizabeth

Veronica & Todd's Journey said...

I don't see a picture???? All I have is a white box?