Saturday, April 22, 2006

In the wee hours of the morning........

......3 of us walked out of a movie theater after seeing the opening of Silent Hill. It was sooo foggy, we couldn't see the end of the parking lot. The movie was not scary, and people laughed out loud several times thruout it. We joked about how dumb it was all the way back to our cars. But that didn't stop me from being scared the whole drive home! I'm such a dork! We had terrible fog last night which is EXTREMELY rare. And with the fog so thick, I could barely see the tail lights of the car in front of me, no more than 2 carlengths away. I kept thinking of these funny looking creatures from the movie walking out of the fog in front of my car! Then, I had the idea of a hitch-hiker standing on the side of the road and walking out towards me! (you know, like that old scary movie?) So then, it's 3am and I'm getting out of my car and I RAN into my house cause I thought something was going to walk out of the fog behind me! I swear, if any of my neighbors could have seen me I'd just DIE! lol Then, it's 3:15 am and I'm finally getting in bed. Dh was snoring which he NEVER does! I laid there thinking, this 'feels' like my husband but DOES NOT sound like him.....I'm lying next to someone or someTHING else! ( did I mention that I can be such a dork!?!? ) I had to lean over and touch his face to feel that it really was his head lying on his pillow! ROFLOL (if he ever knew.....Ü ). I love scary movies! :-)

Abby

No comments: