Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Website looks weird......

...out of date pictures....what the heck is going one around here??? LOL

We're having to change servers due to our previous host changing to a Windows system which is incompatible with some of our programming. The basics worked, but some things just wouldn't (like taking credit cards at checkout, and getting actual postage rates from usps.com!!!). Yep, important things like that! lol

So please bear with us as this change takes place, and we'll be back up to full speed as soon as we can!!

ANY questions - just email me at akinc4@gmail.com (our scrapbookloversdream.com emails aren't working during these changes).

2 comments:

arielle said...

any update on an ETA yet girls? I miss the forum! :)
Also have you sent out the paypal requests yet cause I've been watching, don't wanna miss out on this one! August looks AWESOME!!
~Arielle

Abby said...

We miss it too! Finding fast website help has been a lot harder than we anticipated....I won't go into details....but it HAS NOT been a joyride! lol I *think* we have the right person just now beginning to work on the gallery and the forum.

And paypal invoices HAVE gone out - please tell me if you don't see yours, cause I just checked and I do see it on my side!!