Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me...THANKS GIRLS!!!


I was having a not-so-perfect Birthday week & was in a car wreck the day before my actual birthday & got to take a not-so-fun ride in an ambulance to the ER...and then I found this surprise waiting for me from all the girls! A pink & brown cake with my name on it (it's so cute I wanted to just keep it in my scrapbook room), a Mr & Mrs Potato head ornament (they know I love Mr Potato Head) a bag of caramel hershey kisses(someone was listening) and something amazing that was made for me that I can't mention because it might be a special item in an upcoming kit. It was just exactly what I needed to bring me out of the funk that I was in & it totally did the trick! You girls are awesome & so thoughtful!!!

Love you girls!

Jennifer

No comments: